Thursday, February 13, 2014

Writing Productivity and LTUE

So, I'm presenting a paper I wrote on writing productivity and the brain. I'm sure I've talked about it all here before, but I like to hear myself type so I'll do it again.

The basic premise of my paper stems from a few comments made by this guy in this video. He makes some great points about how to get the most out of life. I speculated about how we can make room in our brain for writing processes.

I'll share the paper here, and the PowerPoint presentation here.

If you made it to the conference, then I hope you were able to take something away from the presentation. If you have more ideas about productive writing, feel free to comment below.

EDIT: At the conference I gave out a worksheet. Here's a link to that.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, so I have another presentation on formatting ebooks. It's an intro to the subject and you can find the slide presentation here.

No comments: