Monday, March 26, 2007

Every where you go.

Well, I just closed another chapter in my life. It was a small chapter, actually a sub chapter really. Maybe even a footnote. But an interesting one none the less. And I must warn you. I think that I may be about to wax poetical or something like that. Not to be confused with political. Heavens no. Sorry, folks. I just don't know enough about politics to write political poems. But sometimes I do feel something, and so I do write poems. But I won't. Don't worry. I have not been afflicted with the J.R.R. Tolkein need to stick random (some would say bad) poems in my writing...yet.

The cat had lunch upon the fence.
a feline meal of meat and fish.
Its metal goblet filled with dairy.
To dine a feast with no companions hairy.

Ok, ok. So I threw in a completely random poem. But I promise that I will get to the point o this blog.

I finished up the play and now I have time to write, or do something else. But being a college student in a play can be a lonely thing. Especially when you have a family. All the cast members had numberless concourses of roommates, and friends from the area who came to visit and then after the show they all went out and talked about the show or whatever else they wanted. That's a level of interaction that a married individual misses out on. No matter what I do, I will never be a part of the cast as they are.

But on the other hand. They don't get to go home to a wonderful family. So, I guess I come out on top after all.

1 comment:

Richard Chamberlain said...

You are the star of your own family cast who welcome you each time you come home I am sure.