Monday, May 14, 2007

One little, two little....

A recent phenomenon has come to my attention. This world wide web is really world wide. I mean, I've always heard that, but I just figured it was a big hoax.

"Hey have you got the Internet on your computer?"
"Yeah, I picked up one of those AOL cds at wal-mart."
"The whole Internet fits on one cd? Yeah right."
"No, it's true. I put the cd in, and now I've got the whole program. I can even play World of Warcraft. Man artificial intelligence sure has gotten good."

But I guess it's true. The whole Internet couldn't fit on one cd. As odd as it may sound, there actually are many computers around the whole world that hook together in a big electronic database that we call 'the Internet'. That's the only way I can account for the now three replies I have on my blog from people that I don't know. I mean, first there was Kickenchica and I was amazed, but now Victor M and Biby Cletus have joined the vast throng of followers that heretofore I have only imagined. I guess I ought to start thinking about what I write. If anyone could just jump on 'the internet' and read my blog then life could get interesting.

So, from here on out I write only legit, intelligent, coherent posts. Well, maybe not coherent... maybe I'll strike the intelligent too...Aw forget it. I'll just keep writing what I usually do. What's this blog for anyway if not for me to communicate my inane ramblings to my imagined masses of followers? For all you who are listening (or I guess reading) Thank you for letting me pour my mind out onto the screen. It makes me tolerate life a little better.

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Yay! One more follower for you to entertain!

And I demand entertainment.

DEMAND

(but seriously, I enjoy your ramblings so far! :) )

Richard Chamberlain said...

Ewwww, put your mind back in your head. It is getting all over my screen. =)

kickenchica said...

Awww, I was your first? Im Flattered. actually I admire your writing talent and so I am now a groupie of a guy who can write creative blogs but lack's wittyness on titles (doing better though)

Heather said...

Thanks for writing. It makes me tolerate life a little better.