Thursday, December 14, 2006

...

I'm sorry. Ok. I really just am completely out of creativity. I can't even think of something for a title. And I usually don't even think of my titles. That's the beauty of having a blog called 'Bad at Titles' I can write whatever I want, and so usually I just put in the first thing that comes to mind.

But nothing is coming to mind. That's bad. That's really bad, because I wanted to spend the two weeks of Christmas break creating brilliant written works with terrible titles. But now, not only can I not (That sentence is not a little unconfusing) think of titles, I can't even think of things to write.

Why do breaks always have to come after finals. Maybe we should have an extra week or two of school just to wind us down for finals. That would be a good idea, because the break is important and I feel that I should prepare myself.

Wait. I think I just figured it out. School is not here to prepare us for breaks. Work is not just there to fill in the time between vacations. It's the other way around...

Dang.

3 comments:

Angello said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

I don't know, Derrick. Live to work or work to live?

Richard Chamberlain said...

I certainly do not live to work and I would rather not work to live. Well, perhaps I should qualify the term work. Nah, that would take to long.