Saturday, April 28, 2007

Remember!! Save to your (F:) drive or your work will be lost.

Ok. The semester is almost over. All I have left are finals, and for the most part they'll be a breeze because most of the classes I take have difficult final projects and more simple final tests. That makes me happy.

Do you want to know what else makes me happy? Now THAT is a silly question, since I am going to give the answer anyway. This just lets me take my time about it. Well the thing that makes me happy is kids. Not just any kids, (though I do enjoy kids in general) but MY kids. That's right MY with the capitals and all. And do you want to know something else that's great. My wife and I just had another one. Ok, Ok. My wife just had another kid. But I helped a little. And now I get to enjoy her. Her being my new daughter (I quite enjoy my wife as well). She's five days old and already she's sleeping five hours at night. Now, I assume that she will quit being so kind as soon as my disbelief fades and I start to become comfortable sleeping all night. But I will enjoy it while I can.

Also, this little girl is amazing. She smiles at me. In fact, she smiled at me before she was fully five minutes out of the womb. It's true. She smiled at me. She still does. I know that baby's don't smile until they've been around a few months, but it happened. Of course, I immediately smiled back. What else could I do. I mean, she's just so darn cute.

But it is a new experience having a daughter. I have two sons who love their little sister immensely, but I can only guess what will happen when they notice that their beautiful little sister has different parts. It will be a great time for answering questions...hmm, I wonder if I should tell them before hand so as to prepare them. I'm all for being straightforward with kids about their bodies, but since we have two boys the subject of girl parts has yet to come up. I mean the oldest is only four years old. Ah well, I guess that we'll end up talking about it eventually.

Speaking of eventually, I have one of those projects I made for my Educational Technology class online. Actually, I don't have the whole project, but I do have a preview. Feel free to take a gander here.

If you do watch it, let me know what you think. Would you watch the video. Incidentally, if you are a member of Mass Pike I used your music in accordance with the fair use rules for education, and please let me know if you want to work something out.

So, that's all for now. I haven't written for a long time, so I just wanted to say 'hi'. I hope you know I still love you all....and again by all, I mean everyone who is reading this post... and by that I mean me.

Love you all. Tata-

1 comment:

Richard Chamberlain said...

Welcome back and congratulations! That is wonderful that your new bundle of joy (and other stuff) has arrived safely and that both she and her mother are well. I expect some more photos on the family web site soon. ;)