Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well Duh...

You know, one thing that really turns people off reading your blog? Really long posts. Yeah, long posts like my last one. It was really long. And there weren't even any pictures. Heck, I didn't even read it. But I left it up there because I wanted those people who I tagged to be able to see why they were tagged because I made this link instead of this one. Can you imagine the frustration slash confusion (yeah, i just wrote out the word slash) of the poor soul who came to my site and didn't see anything about tagging? Well, to all of them, I am sorry but I can't leave that old LONG blog up anymore. I just have too much to do to leave my blog in such a bad state.

And that may sound contradictory...well it is.

2 comments:

Richard Chamberlain said...

More posts will push that long one off the page. =)

Derrick Duncan said...

good idea. I'd better get started....later...:)