Thursday, February 22, 2007

Well, it's done.

I auditioned. Well, it was actually a screening audition, but the process was similar. If I don't hear back from them by march 7 then I didn't make it. Simple, but sweet.

I ended up having to cut down my second monologue in order to fit within three minutes, but I think it worked. I felt good about the audition, but I know that my competition is tough. I've seen them perform. But I take consolation in the fact that last night I had a dream....again.

In this dream I got a call from the guy holding the auditions. He said I made it and congratulated me on a job well done. It was very disconcerting to wake up and realize that it was, in fact, a dream.

But now I know the feeling of success...even if only in my dreams.

1 comment:

Richard Chamberlain said...

Which monologues did you do?